Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ring

My wedding ring finally came in yesterday! Yes, I know... I got married almost a week ago. But we used a different ring. So now I have my real one... it's so pretty! It's a sapphire- yep, not a diamond. I didn't want traditional. Bernie and I aren't traditional... we got pregnant first, then married (not in a church), and it's both our second marriage. The sapphire's a little bigger than I thought it was going to be, and the actual ring is a little big. But I think once I have it sized, it will be nice. And who knows... maybe for an anniversary, I'll ask for a diamond?!

Any way, my plan is to tell my students today that I'm pregnant. There are stories, rumors, and questions going around. So they might as well know. Plus, in the dress I'm in today it's definitely obvious! Wish me luck!

No comments: