Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bumpin'

Apparently I'm bumpin' this morning. One of my coworkers, Brooke, tells me in the mornings if you can see my baby bump or not. Usually, in the morning it's only a small bump. But by mid-afternoon, it's definitely visible. Two students have already asked Brooke this morning if I'm pregnant. Now that I'm married, I'm not so worried if they find out... I mean, come on, I can only suck in so hard for so long. I might as well be proud that there is a real human growing inside me.

Speaking of which, I got to hear the heartbeat again yesterday at my doctor's appointment. It made me smile! That's my lil' Goober in there. It's so much fun to read about what is growing on or in Goober for the week. This week, Goober's getting vocal cords... all the more better to scream!


No comments: