Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the 9th day of Christmas...

In honor of the ninth day of Christmas, here's 9 fun Christmas activities I love to do!

9. Wrap presents... some people don't like this, but I love making them look cute!
8. Making Christmas crafts... wreaths, presents, decorations... why buy when you can make?!
7. Christmas shopping... I love finding the right gift for every person on my list!
6. Watch Christmas movies... cuddle up on the couch with a blanket and relax!
5. Go through the Fantasy of Lights... take some hot apple cider, bundle up, and enjoy the lights!
4. Sing carols... I may not have the best voice, but I can belt them out!
3. Drive around looking at lights... it makes me smile and feel like a little kid!
2. Decorate the Christmas tree... even though I haven't done it yet this year!
1. Give presents!!!

No comments: